Tuesday 23 August 2011

Three weeks of silence

Ack. Three weeks since my last post and all I'm saying today is that I won't be posting for a while...
My laptop's gone and stopped working and I expect it'll be several days, if not a week before I'm back online.
So until then I'm restricted to work access and my phone, neither of which are conducive to blogging!
Still, when I return I'll have lots to write about - the haul of clothes I got from my Nan's wardrobe (better than it sounds!), a new business, some tentative exercise and a new kitchen!
I also made my first Etsy sale today from my geek shop, so I'm pretty happy about that.
 I hope life is treating you all well, I'll be back soon!

3 comments:

  1. Looking forward to read your upcoming posts, until then enjoy life offline :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on your first sale.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Enjoy your time off, you will be missed!

    ReplyDelete