Monday 18 October 2010

Scavenger hunt

Tell Everyone Who tagged You: Land Girl 1980

Find and post the following items


Your Favourite YouTube Video:




A photo of something that will make people say 'awwwww' :

Continuing with the cat theme, my two not long after we'd adopted them. They hadn't been out from behind the sofa for long, so this was a great moment for us all! And yes, the big boy Socks only has one eye!

A Funny T-Shirt :



Something Geeky:

That is not dead which can eternal lie.
And with strange aeons even death may die
iiiiiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa



Not only do I love Lovecraft, I roleplay. Geek out.


An Image From Your Favourite Movie:

The Princess Bride

Hear this now: I will always come for you.
- But how can you be sure?
This is true love - you think this happens every day?




A Link to the Newest Blog You've Discovered:- Snoodlebug

A Picture of Something on your Wishlist:


Tag 3 other blogs:

4 comments:

  1. Oh, I adore the Princess Bride! I shall have to have a think about what I'm going to post now. Thanks for the tag!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that video, very funny - what a clever little cat!

    ReplyDelete